Manage files & passwords, create to-do lists, track goals
Dropbox allows you to sync your files online and across your computers automatically. It provides up to 2Gb of storage for free and up to 100Gb for paid accounts. The app makes it easy to copy files from your computers or other mobile devices to your iPhone or iPad. Universal iOS app or Android. Free.
Password manager for generating secure passwords and storing all you passwords securely. Synchronizes in the background with your computers and other mobile devices. A great way to avoid using the same password on every site. Android version available.
ToDo for iPhone and ToDo for iPad has a beautiful, simple interface and is full of features (projects, sub-tasks, due-dates, categories, etc), while remaining simple to use. ToDo makes it easy to keep your lists in sync between your mobile devices and computers. (Android users, try GTasks)
This app has a beautiful, simple interface for creating lists, outlines, and notes. It easily syncs between devices with Dropbox. Includes passcode lock for privacy.
Better calendar app. Use its natural language engine for entering calendar info. Clean, simple, wonderful interface, localized for English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
More Productivity Apps
- Wunderlist - free, multi-platform, nice interface
- Clear - simple to-do list app with very clean interface
Goal setting and tracking
- Goal-Setting Workshop - coaching tool for setting up your yearly goals
- Habit Factor - track and align your habits with your goals. also for Android
- Lift - habit tracking with social support
- Calendars by Readdle - another good calendar app
- Day One - beautiful, simple way to keep a private journal, syncs with iCloud or Dropbox
- Journalized - another excellent journaling app with passcode lock and Dropbox sync
- Momento - journal app that also archives your posts from Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites
Alternate web browsers
- Skyfire - web browser for viewing Flash videos on your iPhone - also for Android
- DuoBrowser - view two websites at once (iPad)
- Logmein Ignition - Remotely access your Mac or Windows computers from anywhere. Control your desktop, move the mouse, zoom in and out via pinch-zoom. Very easy to set up and use compared to other similar programs. Universal iOS app. Android version available.
Scan QR codes
Link to this site
By Nicole Hennig & Pam Nicholas
Sign up to be notified when it's ready!